How to Submit News
We will accept news of interest to the business professionals and residents of Northeast Ohio. We are interested in news from Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, Medina and the surrounding communities.
- We reserve the right to not publish news for any reason.
- News cannot be taken from copyrighted sources. Please submit content you have written.
- Although we will review news before posting, we cannot be responsible for inaccuracies or mistakes.
- Please double check your information BEFORE you click submit.
- We reserve the right to place your news on hold, temporarily disable, delete or archive your news at our discretion.
Submission Guidelines for Submitting a Press Release, Event or Other News
EVENT- Be sure to include all the information about the event:
1) Reason for the event
2) When is the event: Day of week, Date, time start, time end
3) Where will the event be held? Address, city, state zip.
4) For more info contact information that you want included in your information: name and phone number
NEWS RELEASE: To include your new product information, service offering or business announcement on NE Ohio News, please include use a standard news release format:
Title: Subject -Active Verb – “what”
Subtitle: Active Verbs. Additional Key Phrases
City, State: Somewhere in NEOhio or about an organization headquartered in NE Ohio
Date: Date you want on the news, not necessarily the day the news happened.
Information: Use inverted pyramid style of who what when where… why and how.
Contact Info: Your name, phone and email for more information.
Use the attachment field to send a photograph.